Re: [tractusx-dev] Committer Election for Christoph Jung on Eclipse Tractus-X has started
  • From: "Kiermayer, Siegfried" <siegfried.kiermayer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 10:00:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=zBePDLA51X1RfnQeyx1jh+o3P1Naq3jdHbGtfa60O58=; b=aT0p//jV6ux3w10j+ezA88szCtX8vPa8RnAC5paxLDd14xfm0RoIKwjChDJcddr+BWaGCdGirjLbOBCm0LvXoySCGTQsvPOlQw1Hb0ddnqEU6nX3BR3ozy9oPPiVhjLlomkrk1+zj+zP4DZD4NJL4nPByly0mhHCuutvWw153ECk1lArABd9BgbofE7Cshi8WtMk6MLCN01S/oXPA09O8f+gg0GP4jBLagbWVEPXPUGJpscs+jHw7Ee6PxDq9CFS1Jt/9K1FECjjjSZy4JcFVQIF/AX8BnHJAz4ZJjqze+t5Yg7c7Nbh5y3I1jr8QyUCJRo2a3bsbTLPWBTjsyAhqA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eP2pJW5Z5ZlsCLFX3d0WsiCUsmh8FQvXBVc7I68Ej9Lv0luAJno+o1HfaDyqVtCmoz8o+qH+fQk0daZwmaB4wu/97FJ3wuwhPBlz/HxfkRjI8V38UiDCDE9KfnZV66a/OFETgjA0eupf39UCHjX5+/ONZMPcLJccF35M1TFYyIZepHwshtzWOkWzzD97zFlQOTKSiOYG75DVTTSst1THoatzVPR0NkUdqg7AqZiTFbkwB2pGWOAZTM8J7qMmneVpya85N39vqf8psyO6jfSmmh3mA7UF5/SmMc7hWZBV005+BqicBEyclmiVmnLTkBXXbzYKfPZQSpwsZ6UwC+fe7w==

Hello Christoph,

I have a few issues with your election and will probably vote -1 and would like to tell you why upfront:

  • Some contributions mentioned are not linked to you at all. Like a repository and an issue. This indicates to me that it is not clear to you what we expect from a committer
  • A search link doesn’t add value if the found issues also have nothing to do with you
  • I’m not seeing you referencing any TRGs / a sign of you understanding the TRGs / being aware of
  • Unfortunate also this email of yourself on the tractusx-dev mailing list in German instead of English (we are an potential international project and no one has send a German email before onto this mailing list besides you)
  • If someone else creates an issue and you comment on the issue with a question, that’s also not a contribution I would see as a good / relevant contribtuion

I’m happy to give you an onboarding if this vote is not going through and you would still want to become a committer.

Thanks,

Sigi