[tractusx-dev] Load Testing Tools

Hi everyone,

Our team is currently trying to figure out a solution to a license issue we encountered with the Gatling maven dependency 'gatling-charts-highcharts'.

We used this dependency to define and execute load tests in Java, but unfortunately it turned out that this dependency is not open source so we can no longer facilitate it.

Has anyone of you already faced the same issue and found a solution to define and execute Gatling tests as Code?

I appreciate any help.

Kind regards

Jaro

---------

Der IT und Business-Blog unter https://blog.doubleSlash.de

Jaro Hartmann

Software Developer

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 16

D-88046 Friedrichshafen

Fon: +49 7541 70078-360

Jaro.Hartmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.doubleslash.de

📎

Sie möchten mir eine (große) Datei sicher zusenden?

Nutzen Sie einfach kostenlos den 📨 Business Filemanager von doubleSlash.

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Geschäftsführung: Konrad Krafft, Andreas Strobel, Patrick Schmerbach

Sitz, Registergericht: Friedrichshafen, Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 631718