Re: [tractusx-dev] Helm Charts: Using the auto-generated PosgtreSQL credentials
  • From: Paul Latzelsperger <paul.latzelsperger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 06:06:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=beardyinc.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=beardyinc.com; dkim=pass header.d=beardyinc.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=kNWF9GT8x34nOx0ltyuypwV5neoXl9R4RfMDKR0AIB4=; b=VBIpQITuXWYQH0udXovyFX2Jm0L5LCd4F1xA/Zx75TrL1aNG7K3BkTnZYn83KVCguWzMBWNfKF1GVXLGmKy29Y9dr+FM+QTUsZ1Tkfcc3ibJSOLROe+EU5uV2gFSQS68c+72p+Oz5XHt53S0iWK3C0F6eE7DD1MNgjZ7dc7fgKOet2IssotyNIXItMy9dZrKM2PTMqjO/fDUC8yZNe7gNXqKUS0n1NQQlY+GBGJAX34hOrm8jg8YXzmuOj0LeaHPOk3iqA6mZQjCj8IGHyBWqSUHcqDa64kIbKaMH837dap/ttfi5qjjo4DO91KH/0ahYIyZUKYgcjx1cSXdOJ/8fw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=HbabDWulhc3zvqopxY5fufMyZW3vpaMx3iKlPLkg0vhA7tJYBGGCRll2sqlbnoP3FPoPJy5a3itu4demo+2gbBHGojbjPJ/SWDHINVequDWOQHnbGGyk8D6lZm2oe1E0pm07Vjm23of8cJkD02Fjbo6p9TdV5VnjKmY0yM/chutRSgDXghPV4vGKwiy8JJDNG+ytH8/imAFmUlD9cm8si1cOSIXXQ6VtjkivZYFWVMwX93GW10kiNrWQ2RBz6cPdk10pEQjdmkwY8Rcvx9N2XasC5Z8N696f5tlBDf5s9wOy4Bqp1Zf332dvHtOMBHkIVJT8AswEA2yisi4GoHgg6g==

Good morning,

We (Tx-EDC) are using Postgres with multiple JDBC Datasources in our project, and although we may not do exactly what you outlined, I could give a short walkthrough in the upcoming office hours?

Best
Paul