[tractusx-dev] Tractus-X Pre- & Post-Planning Alignment Meetings

Dear Eclipse Tractus-X community,

the Catena-X open-source reference implementations are currently mainly driven by the Catena-X consortium. We want to open-up the software development step by step and therefore warmly invite you to shape and contribute to this reference implementation!

To get more transparency about the status and product roadmaps of our reference implementations, we will conduct pre- and post-planning-alignment meetings in the Tractus-X open-source community.

  • The pre-planning-alignment meeting will focus on sharing the feature backlog for each product and planned implementations of the Catena-X consortium (see agenda).
    • For this, the corresponding product owner of the Catena-X Consortium will present the features they drafted for our Tractus-X release 3.3 (08.12.2023) and beyond, as well as highlight what features are open for contribution.
    • We would then invite you to present any features you have planned to contribute or see missing. To do this please prepare your feature in the following GitHub Repo (-> https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/sig-release) following our T-X feature guidelines (https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/sig-release/blob/main/README.md).
    • In principle, features can be and will be submitted to the boards up until the pre-alignment meeting.
  • After the Pre-Planning-Alignment, the individual planning of features and their break down into tasks can be done by each contributor.
  • The post-planning-alignment meeting will focus on sharing the results of the individual planning of all contributors to create transparency about which features are committed for implementation for Tractus-X release 3.3.
  • After the Post-Planning-Alignment, the individual development will start as agreed.

When do we meet?

Time

Topic

Presenter

09:00 – 09:30 h

Introduction

Tractus-X Project Leads

09:30 – 10:30 h

Portal & Marketplaces Team

Catena-X Product Owner

10:30 – 11:30 h

Tractus-X EDC Team

Catena-X Product Owner

11:30 – 12:30 h

Managed Identity Wallet Team

Catena-X Product Owner

12:30 – 13:30 h

Lunch

13:30 – 14:30 h

BPN & Discovery Finder Team

Catena-X Product Owner

14:30 – 15:30 h

Country Risk (BPDM) Team

Catena-X Product Owner

15:30 – 16:00 h

Feedback & Closing

Tractus-X Project Leads

To enable a better alignment, we would appreciate if you could send feedback to the Tractus-X project leads with the info if you will participate and if you will contribute features.

bjoern.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, siegfried.kiermayer@xxxxxxx, Daniel.Miehle@xxxxxx

Note:

  • These first alignment sessions will not be an introductory session - you should already be familiar with the source code of the service. We will introduce other formats to make sure you get onboarded and your voice is heard if you are new. We appreciate your understanding!
  • Our committers would highly appreciate contributions as a continuous stream of smaller, more manageable changes, rather than a big all-is-done chunk at the end of development. Thank you!

This is our attempt to open-up our planning to the open-source community. So please bear with us.😊

Best your T-X Project Leads,

Björn, Sigi, Daniel

cid126583*image002.jpg@01D9B56E.33C0BE80

Back to the top