[tractusx-dev] [reminder] Open Disscussion - Alignment to one diagram drawing tool
  • From: <fabian.gruen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:27:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mercedes-benz.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mercedes-benz.com; dkim=pass header.d=mercedes-benz.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=NPNaUuIWTla/BcItfLkMmOLD9AMmV0JCcHZiaCtQT6o=; b=AMYVpkJQMoFWwDTbjIDNFgu0w5FTcCHiz56pLm5qs+4U6rqenjFnMTzHxcBk5MMPiwMaUXQGfiih2Xz5mZjLjJ9rb0rXA8ok8BvRKtvEbSblHQXDgNJpDkqsiJgpREdDdSXr3Evtak6zq4WtqGkTsPTd+XyUWH1Fy0Yx+NYFlsgn4pttu+Z+G4fV20ahofq5eIO1tIf/rfEtLfA4Z3+BscC+SKY7BzaNnp2CrziEMVyfLmwu3MfvXYnNkRQS8S2fEa6ByKspQ0OBX+l/ada0n3iv3LBhoh55lrfpI3cZzksPbsM3/AbE99/xeFkkYISwYI5wTtPYR1BXz7tdaK4CSQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=N3Fv/l1ZJ8y7z+ABsB1Sd2NnDgc8NfU0yF7TTqpLe35c3WmRm1Cp38c8LAuWSV/fMqMYWFbkZIM2SpcQDm+llTm5aTDBpAlpuogobHpGt3ZkZ3ZsLS+sZZIpwTTwutNKvw5Yx2TPYM77C+ZMcGA/Gtva+tLUucdQ2VexMYDjYJa5GNbQf8kS7/8+8COpfCehRmaiAIUfpw+I5Ddtp+NSsh7VpMOpv+Tcxs4X/p0zmq1gGned+omxNDOYfATQZm3NSY/CuDUbXq60cqBG+7Iy/xmDJgyvbzcfDO8BnjdGpclQ/N466DR+zEc1LtEGD07DHzF0FYt7ouvF3HUI/rbk2A==

Hi all,

Just again a little reminder on the open voting:

https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/sig-infra/discussions/19

as stated in the Office Hour:

https://catenax-ng.github.io/blog/Office%20Hours%202023-06-02#open-discussions

Thanks for your support.