Re: [tractusx-dev] Discussion / Suggestion: Alignment of Helm Chart Versions with App Versions
  • From: "Kiermayer, Siegfried" <siegfried.kiermayer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:21:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=nBUF6wAAO+PZHIcLuRknTTk0UIiW8G2k6acRM7x0Zkc=; b=Qk9/Xa51UZbxVv62I8dDhYnYZGBNSuHNee04yzKpDj8XTrb1Qps1WzuYqUe4IG4IjmNo3Awlw/lX6G5N7GRsCCBQpb4U5D5kTvZS4HjicOAHytqwOeJ1J8EG3S3RCTxx0TazaNHxbBjLPDnIqfBjOVDsnNXfsSlb2uOYYFvPwvwh5qWJa0kFjcz21eS4vOneaXbVqmrOCXo8sCeW5bkfvq/SILWPtP4aQrsPKcIYW4HhHn8b5RwAY1oAHg8kwalOYqf+EGfey87DEdww1S2Kz1IiOHmFLMB5p/h7nSGWzSIpMpOD8WEZHysM96jeanOZxutqNmACuDAh3aXGJ+U4gg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=AGowC5qZGsRSl4jBdYL/CLQZPF2Pr2bmesriDEL1Ko1G7iyqFWfO5r89tzxutV4tIgD/1daekny0LbNCD2DkV2qg53ufQcZASPtxD3a0VEVGPui5008AIz7OIdXpTAMYkCTOmMdbb8H7eJmkMBYmNRvtMadArBC+noKKcYG3Vy2wNsTvtHraxu0Tfkzu+9JsKIhdOJy0ksw4apFTqEEhyfi3dzVvW95VQNw9qdE80q5PDbYOvV9ioOQ6JnG2j4bDOzK7rNb4IIytOsier+y8+i/3VIV/6cETA9C2h+KcLilC/m1mefEHfaBDm+aoE5QlwFyg/b/yOO8YUp97Gv5zlw==

Hi everyone!

Holidays are probably over and I would like to “remind” you about this discussion, but I would also like to add the following screenshot to show you how it looks to people outside:

<see attachment>

Tx,

Sigi