Re: [tractusx-dev] Non-Committers Working on Eclipse Tractus-X
  • From: "Kiermayer, Siegfried" <siegfried.kiermayer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 15:28:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sap.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sap.com; dkim=pass header.d=sap.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=IY5VCZ7wmxgWnezLOxXNtQvec2ay/laW34xebH3n2p4=; b=DOK+Jt8NIGr9mcQx2BKx7bnQk3K2j1GYbypEcoP/nXPJMOFRJAZJyU3R600D8OACcu5W6ZEPUhKeS7ENhdgkv4b4j654DbhWvHFIf0WJJCoJCWtaHLI66y7Oc1cxSxjHCQicFX7WTjgqyxt3PAULvbP8GhZzEpmsDD7QxWsb/5ir7Ki6tpj2iDt50h4xn6Z4gluvteKelKiDTR/QTIBs44aoKKqzRMwHZoswV1Z+6z8Fj3jh7EaRy6g22wj1+w+7wR3VIT+3fgZUlotEfzzJcyujisnjUjPin0sbLxl6jQrx31IvPB/ERSmO9cdCj7RcvkekDAzskOM/kRmuv8Ad1g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NZUeBQU+epMxbjp45uERagfZY3vmjGK+wbgYH0XNAWIEQl9juUwQgDfp9IZt7oeSF3UTSwIHlTwkrPXUv4baapnolOpHq4SZFUOoofz1CsU/tDTvOXs+Y6o2N9GRwEdO/GlRzhowwpuXkaTIIW37mC+qzD+WvEZpcCXdHc9fQcg54Ek3b9sqd10OFgR8CRjKyeefLHlhrQQAQrYqsgijXnXKl8TYtJLcUp2NAH3HMuiUq5+zNZw0KBpsSXFQh/7MOOwkRcJGvDJrsGg9saZcqmtjWtA77Q3kKZOxYEs97PQ/zF4vNJ8X8yzNJXJ869Wn5LqimeRzZr/VGHdTWyECGw==

Hi,

I talked today with Fred from EF and its not possible.

Bye,

Sigi