Re: [tractusx-dev] Open Disscussion - Alignment to one diagram drawing tool

I have used Graphviz and PlantUML 15 years ago in the context of advanced DSL modeling. With good results, for that time.

That the tools are still around, is a good sign. Or a bad one xD

Kind regards

Björn Roy

Chief Platform Architect | ITT/FA

Enterprise Architecture @ Catena-X

Technology | Craftmanship | Collaboration

Building an ecosystem to empower IT engineers

+49 176 30 90 100 7

bjoern.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx