Re: [tractusx-dev] Recent changes to Eclipse-Tractusx GitHub Org / Let's build a community

Well said, Carsten. Kudos!

Fully agree.

Kind regards

Björn Roy

Chief Platform Architect | ITT/FA

Enterprise Architecture @ Catena-X

Technology | Craftmanship | Collaboration

Building an ecosystem to empower IT engineers

+49 176 30 90 100 7

bjoern.roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx