[tractusx-dev] My contributions for the commiter election

Internal

Hello everyone,

I am writing to let you know that since I was proposed as a committer for the TractusX-EDC, I have already made some more contributions to the repository, which you can find below.

Please note that in the past, we (Product-EDC team) have been working in terms of the Git flow, which means the development was happening on the "develop" branch. Therefore, there are currently no updates/contributions made on the "main" branch of the TractusX-EDC repository. There is an issue open regarding the alignment of the workflows between the old product-edc and the TractusX (https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/tractusx-edc/issues/112)

Some of the Issues I have raised so far:

Back to the top