Von: tractusx-dev <tractusx-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von Maximilian Wesener <Maximilian.Wesener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antworten an: tractusx developer discussions <tractusx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Dienstag, 21. März 2023 um 14:26
An: "tractusx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tractusx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [tractusx-dev] Common Request Templates for Eclipse (Sonar)

[**EXTERNAL E-MAIL**]

Dear Tractusx-Dev Community,

I would like to introduce myself as Maximilian Wesener, a 33-year-old resident of Friedrichshafen, Germany. I am a Fullstack Developer and contributor in the Traceability-Foss Team. I am reaching out to follow up on the information shared by Angelika Wittek during the CX DevSecOps Office Hours regarding „Common request templates“ for Eclipse Requests such as Sonar Projects or Github Repositories.

Here the link to the template for requesting a Sonar Project / Sonar Monorepo Project: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2843

I am eager to receive your feedback or approval regarding this idea. Once the template is accepted, I would like to submit a pull request to the eclipse-tractusx.github.io page, which adds it as reference.

Thank you very much for your time / feedback.

Kind regards

Maximilian Wesener

---------

Der IT und Business-Blog unter https://blog.doubleSlash.de

Maximilian Wesener

Software Developer

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Otto-Lilienthal-Straße 16

D-88046 Friedrichshafen

Fon: +49 7541 70078-289

Maximilian.Wesener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.doubleslash.de

📎

Sie möchten mir eine (große) Datei sicher zusenden?

Nutzen Sie einfach kostenlos den 📨 Business Filemanagervon doubleSlash.

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Geschäftsführung: Konrad Krafft, Andreas Strobel, Patrick Schmerbach

Sitz, Registergericht: Friedrichshafen, Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 631718