[tractusx-dev] [System Team] fixed example in TRG 5.02

Hi all,

we just updated the .helmignore section of TRG5.02: There was an error in our example also matching the values.yaml itself.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Best Harry

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Harald Zierer

Senior Reliability Engineer

Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation (ehemals/formerly Daimler TSS GmbH)

Business Unit Operations & Integration

Wilhelm-Runge-Straße 11

89081 Ulm/Germany

harald.zierer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.mercedes-benz-techinnovation.com

Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation GmbH

Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Register Court: Ulm, HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No.: 3844

Geschäftsführung/Management: Daniel Geisel (Vorsitzender/Chairperson), Isabelle Krautwald