Re: [tractusx-dev] Committer Elections

Hi all,

thanks Sigi for your remarks. Please feel free to ask questions or start a discussion about an election.

In the Eclipse Handbook there is a chapter about committer elections [1] and how a nomination should look like [2].

It also says:

"

Committers can change their vote while the election is in progress. Committers may post questions about the committer or ask for clarification of the merit statement in the project’s dev-list, and change their vote based on what they discover. The merit statement itself cannot be changed after the election has started.

"

Maybe a good starting point for TractusX?

Best regards
Angelika

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#elections-committer

[2] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#elections-nomination