[tractusx-dev] WG: Automotive Top Level Project - Meeting on 9 June 2021

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hey guys,

is anyone intending to participate? I might sneak in partially but won’t be able to attend all the time. Daniel and Daniel, could one of you present our project in that meeting?

Best regards,

Chris

EAM & FOSS Governance

ITT/FE

Mobile:  +49 160 8671667

mailto: christian.wege@xxxxxxxxxxx

Click here to follow our Social Intranet community – share everything!

In case of specific questions please contact foss@xxxxxxxxxxx.