From: tracecompass.incubator-dev <tracecompass.incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Xiaolin Liu via tracecompass.incubator-dev <tracecompass.incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 8:11:00 PM
To: tracecompass.incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Xiaolin Liu
Subject: [tracecompass.incubator-dev] compilation error on my macbook running on a M3 chip

Dear All,

I have been stuck on the compilation process of the incubator version on my personal computer for quite a while. The compilation showed up right after I used the command line "mvn clean install" or "mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true". I am not sure how to fix this problem shown in the terminal.

Please help,

Best,

Xiaolin

Back to the top