From: Xiaolin Liu
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2024 10:06 PM
To: tracecompass.incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: incubator version compilation error

Dear all,

I am currently compiling the incubator version of the trace-compass on my Linux system. The Ubuntu version is 20. The building process throws out the exit code = 3 error with DMV terminated so that it might be caused by the Java memory storage. I have manually edited the Xms and the Xmx limit, but the same type of error is popping up. I am not sure what else I could do to get the compilation built successfully.

I have been stuck at this step for a while and need help.

Best,

Xiaolin

Back to the top