Re: [tracecompass-dev] Partial History Tree (Index out of bounds error)

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your answer!

Indeed, the transient state was empty, I missed updating the partial state with the current state information before requesting the attributes.
I didn't yet have the result I'm working for on the views but at least, this resolved the issue that I've mentioned in my previous email.

Best regards,
Abdellah Rahmani
Research associate
Dorsal Laboratory