Re: [tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass Plug-In Build

Ok. My bad. I didn't notice initially, that if you edit a target file with Eclipse's target definition editor it saves Maven locations like this:
	<location includeDependencyScope="provided" includeSource="true" missingManifest="generate" type="Maven">
		<dependencies>
			<dependency>
				<groupId>org.xerial</groupId>
				<artifactId>sqlite-jdbc</artifactId>
				<version>3.36.0.3</version>
				<type>jar</type>
			</dependency>
		</dependencies>
	</location>
instead of this:
	<location includeDependencyScope="provided" includeSource="true" missingManifest="generate" type="Maven">
		<groupId>org.xerial</groupId>
		<artifactId>sqlite-jdbc</artifactId>
		<version>3.36.0.3</version>
		<type>jar</type>
	</location>

I've edited my target, now it builds ok. Still, I don't see the wanted org.xerial.sqlite in the 'plugins'-folder of the Incubators build as I expected and my code that depends on it does not work.

What can I miss here?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,