Re: [tracecompass-dev] EASE Scripting Visualization

Hi Phil,

> Can the arrows be annotated with a small comment?

It is not yet supported, patches are very welcome, I have two corner cases to watch out for:
1- what do we do when there are hundreds of lines going across the chart
2- how do we handle a line that is crossing the chart, is the label always centered or visible?

Thanks for the interest in Trace Compass
Matthew