Re: [tracecompass-dev] Question about importing a multi-cpu perf capture in TraceCompass

Hi,

I think I know what caused it, the CPU field doesn't know that perf_cpu
is the right field. I can fix it but it would be much easier if I have a
trace.

Are you allowed to post your trace on bugs.eclipse.org? Can we add it as
a regression test? Is there anything confidential/identifyable in it you
want to strip out?

I can fix this... it is not difficult, but it will not be a patch for
1.1, it can go in 1.2, 2.0 and nightly, is that ok?

PS. I can also show you how to fix it if you want to contribute the code. :)

BR,
Matthew