Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse Andmore Project Termination

+1 for termination
~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 24 Sept 2024 at 11:48, Eclipse Management Office EMO via tools-pmc <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings Eclipse Andmore project committers and PMC.

The Eclipse Andmore project has been inactive for several years.

We received notice from the project lead today that we should terminate and archive the project.

The EMO has initiated a termination review.

If there is any interest in keeping this project active, now is the time to express your opinion. Please do feel free to express other opinions either here or on the issue.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation