Re: [tools-pmc] Please approve "works with" on bash-language-server for tools.shellwax project

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 4:14 AM David Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Did you ever get any discussion on this? I don't see it on this list, if you did.

But, +1 from me. Sounds appropriate to be a "works with".

(Typically, unless things have changed, a "works with CQ" is opened which would document the votes and discussion -- but no need to do that if it is not needed -- I'm just saying how things used to be.)

Thanks David,
No one else replied so far. I'll open a CQ for it now.

Good luck,