[tm-dev] Gerrit problem

Uwe,

My Gerrit patch is failing to build for some strange reason, however the hudson build of TM master works. It looks like the Java compiler or compliance level has changed, and somehow the Gerrit build is doing something differently from the main build. I noticed you made some commits to the master branch without going through Gerrit. Do you think these might have introduced a change that may be causing the problem?

Greg

Back to the top