Re: [thym-dev] build

Technically it is possible but most of those scripts depends on node.js which is
not a dependency at this time for Thym. I think the whole plugin
handling depends on cordova-plugman (which depends on 20 other npm
things). At the start we wanted to avoid node.js as a dependency that is
the reason for not using the cordova commands directly.

There are pros and cons for not having node.js as a dependency. The
biggest advantage is the getting started with Thym is simpler, OTOH the
big disadvantage is we need to do extra work to catch up.

Ideally, If we could have node.js installed as part of Thym so the users
of Thym would not need to do the extra step, I would be happy to work
with the Cordova commands/scripts for all platforms.
--
Gorkem