Re: [thym-dev] Plan to support Node.js?

Thanks guys for all those useful information. That really helped me to understand the scope of Thym. I will try those tools you guys mentioned. J

Raymond Qiu

Software Developer

From: thym-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thym-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 11:04 AM
To: Max Rydahl Andersen; Thym developer discussions
Subject: Re: [thym-dev] Plan to support Node.js?

There is the nodeclipse project that is doing some interesting things. Not sure it would make sense to duplicate what they're doing. And they have quite a rag tag collection of plug-ins they put in their IDE called ENIDE (Ecilpse Node.js IDE). Some of them actually help support HTML5 development independent of node.js.

There's also the AngularJS Eclipse Plugin which is very interesting. Angular is getting pretty popular and this plugin is a godo example of how you can extend WTP's HTML editor I assume.