Re: [thym-dev] Plan to support Node.js?

On 3 Oct 2014, at 16:05, Raymond Qiu wrote:

Hey guys,

Is there any plan for Thym to support Node.js? We are looking for an IDE which can support both Node.js, Cordova so that developers can develop/debug for both client and server apps.

node.js tooling would probably be separate project but something that would make sense to combine/work with Thym.

its something we (Red Hat) are interested in exploring too.

/max

Thanks.

Raymond