[thym-dev] Status on day 2 of code drop

Here is where we stand on day 2 of the code drop. I think we have made good progress.

1. All the initial contribution has been renamed, cleaned and moved to eclipse.org's GitHub account at https://hudson.eclipse.org/thym/
2. Thanks to Mickael we have builds running on HIPP from this repo together with all the tests at https://hudson.eclipse.org/thym/
3. Wiki (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Thym) has been populated with getting started and contribution information. The same info is available as README.md and CONTRIBUTING.md on the repository. I would appreciate if you can review the information and make additions.
4. Mickael also provided us with a target definition at target-platforms directory on the repository.
5. Snapshot update site is available from http://download.eclipse.org/thym/snapshots

Next steps
1. Finalize bugzilla components and create them
2. Create an initial version of www.eclipse.org/thym web site.
3. Follow up on the initial committer list

Thanks again everyone on their contributions
--
Gorkem

Back to the top