[thym-dev] Request to become a committer

Hi Gorkem, hi all,

As I volunteer to set up the Continuous Integration and other build automation infrastructure for Thym, I will need additional permissions to create and update jobs.
Hudson is configured gives creation/update privileges to committers on the project. So can I please be listed as a committer on Thym? This will only be in order to maintain the builds, if I get any other change to submit in code, I'll make a review and use the regular workflow for contributors (non-committers).

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat