[threadx-dev] New ThreadX mailing list for end-user questions

Hi everyone.

The ThreadX developer team asked me to create a new mailing list to handle questions from end-users. So, if you are building devices or applications that leverage ThreadX and have questions, please send them to the threadx-users mailing list.

So, to summarise: