Re: [threadx-dev] threadx module port for risc-v

FWIW it looks like the question was about ThreadX modules specifically -- https://github.com/eclipse-threadx/threadx/tree/master/ports_module

Le lun. 27 mai 2024, 12:41, Frédéric Desbiens via threadx-dev <threadx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi ym.

Thank you for your question. Please avoid sending messages like this to multiple mailing lists in the future. Technical questions like the one you asked should go on threadx-users.

At this point, ThreadX supports RISC-V processors by Andes Technology, Cypress, and Microsemi. Naturally, there are many other RISC-V-based SOCs and MCUs outside of those, and thus, plenty of work ahead. If your RISC-V platform of choice is not currently supported, I invite you to contact one of the companies listed on this page: https://threadx.io/services-and-support/. Each of them is an Eclipse Foundation member with proven ThreadX expertise.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Senior Manager — Embedded and IoT | Eclipse Foundation

Mastodon: @fdesbiens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx