Re: [threadx-dev] AzureRTOS GUIX Automatically changed version

Hi Juan Jose.

Thank you for your email. The information you summarised about the transition is correct.

I am not sure what you mean by "forced upgrade". The sources for 6.3.0 are still available on GitHub, and you are, of course, free to continue to use that version. See this tag: https://github.com/eclipse-threadx/threadx/releases/tag/v6.3.0_rel

As an added benefit, since all the 6.x series releases are now available under the MIT license, you do not need to pay licensing fees in the future.

I cannot comment on software pipelines that Microsoft would have maintained or operated prior to the open source transition outside of GitHub. If such pipelines exist, they have not been transferred to us, and we do not have any information about them.

I am happy to meet with you to discuss this further if you wish. Just send me a direct email, and we will work something out.

Thank you for being a member of the ThreadX community.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Senior Manager — Embedded and IoT | Eclipse Foundation

Mastodon: @fdesbiens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx