[threadx-dev] Eclipse ThreadX Functional Safety Artifacts

Hello,
The purpose of this communication is to express our intent to incorporate the Eclipse ThreadX Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) into our functional safety project. In light of this decision, we are keen to ascertain the accessibility and availability of Safety Artifacts pertinent to Eclipse ThreadX.

In particular, we are seeking clarification on the following inquiries:

1-Are the Safety Artifacts associated with Eclipse ThreadX provided free of charge?
2-If so, could you kindly provide guidance on the procedure for obtaining these Safety Artifacts?

As we prioritize the integrity and reliability of our functional safety endeavors, your insights into these matters would be invaluable to our decision-making process.

Best Regards.

Back to the top