[threadx-dev] Eclipse ThreadX for Infineon Aurix TriCore MCUs

Hi,

In my project, I am using Infineon MCU which has TriCore architecture. I could not see the Infineon in the list. So I am wondering if is there an Azure RTOS port for Infineon TriCore. Can I use Eclipse ThreadX in my projects that include Infineon Aurix TriCore MCUs? If it is not currently is there any planned partnership with Infineon?

Also, is safety artifacts of the RTOS shall be provided by the Foundation?

Best regards.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Back to the top