Re: [thingweb-dev] WG: thingweb-directory

Hi Uwe,

The thingweb-directory has never been actually moved to Eclipse.
Moreover, unfortunately the development has been stalled and is very much behind the current state.

As far as I know there are no plans to restart the effort. But never say no.
At the moment I suggest to take a look at more *current* efforts, see
https://www.w3.org/WoT/developers/

e.g., LinkSmart Thing Directory

Hope this helps,

-- Daniel