[technology-pmc] Eclipse Vhant Progress Review approval request

Hey Eclipse Technology PMC.

I've initiated a progress review for the Eclipse Vhant project. Eclipse Vhant is where we moved the development of future versions of the EDP and EFSP.

The project is fully onboarded and work in earnest has been in progress for several months.

To the best of my knowledge the project is following all of the rules and implementing most (if not all) of our best practices.

Your approval to complete the progress review is hereby requested.

Thanks!

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top