Re: [technology-pmc] [lsp4j-dev] Committer Election for Vladimir Piskarev on Eclipse LSP4J has started

Hello LSP4J devs,

Please vote!

The below committer election has been open for 5 days. At the moment it is set to fail because not enough committers have provided any vote (2 +1s so far, need minimum of 3, there are 13 eligible committers).

There are numerous committers who are quite active on GitHub, but have not voted yet. I don't know if this is because not all committers are subscribed to the mailing list, if the messages got lost, or some other reason. To increase the chance that all committers see this message I have bcc'ed all the committers directly in this email*. If you aren't subscribed, please do subscribe (https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/lsp4j-dev) so that important emails are not missed (such as release planning & other committer responsibilities).

Please be in touch with me if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks,
Jonah

* apologies if this ends up in an unexpected inbox - I sent it the email in my address book, which may not be the one you have registered in eclipse.org

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com