Re: [technology-pmc] Release LSP4E 0.2.0

According to the Eclipse Development Process, Release Reviews need to be open for community review for a minimum of a week. Further, reviews are scheduled for completion only on the first and third Wednesdays of each month. And... frankly, the EMO team is basically buried in reviews right now, so special accommodation is difficult.

It'll have to be June 21/2017.

Wayne