From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:41 AM
To: technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] Technology Project Charter

I agree with removing the "incubator stream" and "not ready for
production" tone.

I'd rather not, however, define Technology as the "place to go when
nobody else will take you" :-) (even though I may have described it
using similar terms in the past). Maybe we can come up with something
better.

Thanks,

Wayne