Re: [technology-pmc] [nebula-dev] RFC - Nebula Restructuring Review docuware

Hi Tom,

The document looks good from my point of view.

I'm not sure if the migration to Git has to be part of the document or
not. However, it would make sense to outline a structure for the
incubator, though. For example, if you say each widget gets its own Git
repository it will be easier to move things around. The structure might
also make sense for the stable widgets.

-Gunnar