Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Andreas Hoegger

PMC Members,

Am 29.09.2010 21:29, schrieb portal on behalf of emo:
> Andreas Hoegger was nominated by Matthias Zimmermann as follows:
> Was proposed as initial committer but failed to meet the deadline to fill
> in the questionnaire

I know Andreas was involved in the project from the beginning. Although
there are no significant contributions (read, patches) referenced in the
nomination I propose that we approve the voting.

Thoughts?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht