Re: [technology-pmc] FW: ESE 2010: 1701 - Introduction to Sapphire has been declined

Am 13.09.2010 20:47, schrieb Wayne Beaton:
> I'm not sure what to say. Long talk slots are in short supply.

I remember a hard time getting a short slot for a new project at
EclipseCon. Was that a long talk?

> [..] I am a little disappointed that
> there are no comments on the proposal to give any indication of why it
> was not selected.

+1. We are an Open Source community. I always get disappointed when I
see such a lack of transparency.

> I'll see what I can do to influence the EclipseCon and ESE 2011 PCs to
> give some priority to short talks about new projects.

+1 as well.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht