[technology-pmc] Resuming the Great Project Cull of 2010

Hey Technology PMC members.

It's time to make this happen. I've started a wiki page [1] which can
eventually serve as our Termination/Archive review documentation for a
handful of Technology projects.

Our first step is to identify the projects that have run their course.
Our second step is to try to solicit input from the various project
members to give them a chance to fight for their project's continued
existence.

Your input directly on the wiki page and in this forum will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2010