Re: [technology-pmc] Linux Tools branding?

I believe that we, as the PMC can declare that none of our participating projects are "major" per the description provided on the Helios "Must dos" page [1]. Any objections?

I assume that you've provide a descriptive provider name though...

Wayne

[1] http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

I'm finalizing the Helios requirements for Linux Tools and see the
branding item.  Can we get an exception for this?  It says that the
planning council must approve such an exception but I figured the
Technology PMC would want to bunch such requests.

Thanks,

Andrew