Re: [technology-pmc] Java profiling and "Selling out to the Man"

Am 05.02.2010 00:27, schrieb Francois Chouinard:
> So, I am weighing my options here and asking if it would infringe some
> rule (Linux Tools, Technology, Eclipse, ...) to add this HTML snippet to
> the LTTng project page.

Personally, I have no objection against such a snippet ("supported by"
section) on a project website. But I don't know if there are some legal
implications.

Did you actually check with the YourKit people already? Last time I asks
(few weeks back) they denied our request to use it for an Eclipse project.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx