[technology-pmc] Dependencies clarification: ant and perl and bash and sh and sed

Hi,

One of the Linux Tools project's efforts is to get Eclipse technology
into more Linux distributions.  Our eclipse-build output is part of this
and makes building the Eclipse SDK easier for Linux distributions.

The build scripts require things like:   ant, bash, sh, sed, and with a
new proposed patch, perl.  Do we require CQs for all of these?
eclipse-build manifests itself as shell scripts and not as Eclipse
plugins, FWIW.

Thanks for the clarification and guidance,

Andrew

Back to the top