Re: [technology-pmc] Re: EPF Release Review

Sounds good to me. Thanks.

Wayne

Ricardo Balduino wrote:

Wayne,

Please confirm that the explanation and action plan below is acceptable. If not, what would be the PMC recommendation for the short term?

Thank you,

Ricardo.
Ricardo Balduino, MSSE
Senior Software Engineer 	IBM Rational
Method Architect 	Rational Method Composer (RMC) Team

Inactive hide details for Bingxue Xu---09/17/2009 04:33:32 PM---Hi Ricardo, We don't have any specific reason beside for the hiBingxue Xu---09/17/2009 04:33:32 PM---Hi Ricardo, We don't have any specific reason beside for the historic one: we had used 1.0.1.2 for D