[technology-pmc] All the IAM CQs

Hi Allan,

I started looking at some of the CQs you filed. Can you explain a bit
more on the CQs? Do you want to redistribute all those packages? Are
that optional dependencies? What kind of dependency do you intend? Do
you want to bring those packages into Orbit as well, etc....

The description for all CQs reads: "One of the maven components required
by the maven embedder on top of which IAM is built." It's hard for me to
understand the full intent from that description.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx