[technology-pmc] Welcome Gunnar

Hi Technology PMC and other interested (and interesting) folks.

Gunnar Wagenknecht has accepted my offer to join the Technology PMC. Gunnar has many years of experience on numerous Eclipse project; I'm sure that he will bring tremendous value to the PMC. I have also asked Gunnar to represent the Technology PMC on the Architecture Council.

Please welcome Gunnar aboard.

Gunnar, please make sure that you are a member of the technology-pmc mailing list. Also, please note that the Architecture Council meets via teleconference regularly; you can find information about the call on the wiki page [1]. The next call is today (in 34 minutes); we'll understand if you can't make it.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council

Back to the top