[technology-pmc] Re: Nomination of Zsolt Torok as an OHF committer

Grahame,
The PMC approves the election of Zsolt Torok.

- Bjorn

P.S. In the future, we'd like to encourage (strongly encourage?) you to use the MyFoundation Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/) for committer elections - we think it's a cleaner way to do the whole election process as it steps everyone through the process, explains the process, double checks all the entries, etc. Thanks.

Grahame Grieve wrote:
Hi Bjorn

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ohf-dev/msg00731.html

Can you please approve this on behalf of the Technology PMC,
thanks

Grahame

Back to the top