[technology-pmc] Re: Committer Nominations

yes. 4b. I am just completing the e-work now.

Grahame

Scott de Deugd wrote:
Thank you for that fast turnaround Bjorn. I assume IBM falls into "4b" in that process (If the new committer (i) works for a Member company and (ii) that Member company has signed and submitted a Member Committer Agreement covering all of its employees who contribute to Eclipse, then: )

Grahame, I will ask the committers to review the Committer Due Diligence Guidelines in the meantime. All have completed IBM training on contribution open source so it should go quickly.

If it will save any time, it is Simon and Dave we need IDs for first.

................Scott

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> 02/26/2007 08:55 PM

grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Scott de Deugd/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ohf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: Committer Nominations

Grahame,
The Technology PMC approves of all four of these elections. Please go ahead with the New Committer Request Forms now (NCRFs): http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php

- Bjorn

Grahame Grieve wrote:
hi Bjorn

Can you please endorse the following committer
notifications on behalf of the technology PMC:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ohf-dev/msg00665.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ohf-dev/msg00664.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ohf-dev/msg00663.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ohf-dev/msg00662.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ohf-dev/msg00661.html

thanks
Grahame

--
Grahame Grieve
CTO, Jiva Medical       Software Integration Tools

Back to the top